We’ve put together a travel check list to help you prepare for your holiday.
- Passport – is it valid for 6 months from the date of return with at least 2 blank pages?
- Passport Copy – consider taking a photocopy with you and/or storing it online using a secure data storage site.
- Travel Insurance – does it cover all your activities and/or altitudes?
- Immunisations & Personal Medication – have you visited your doctor or travel clinic?
- Visas – do you have the correct visas for the countries you are visiting?
- Flight Tickets – have you checked your baggage allowance and check in time?
- Spare Passport Photos – useful to save time in the event your passport is lost or stolen or permits are needed.
- Money – make sure you have enough money to cover emergencies and any unexpected delays. Consider taking more than one means of payment with you (cash, debit card, credit card)
- Country Handbook – contains emergency contacts and your itinerary.