Vision and purpose
Hello! Himalayan Footsteps® exist to take the seemingly Himalayan task of long-haul travel and make it easy so that we can provide brilliant memories in Asia and the Himalayas.
We aim to improve the world. We will practice good stewardship, act ethically and bring about transformation in our marketplace that honours communities, customers, suppliers, employees, competitors, the disenfranchised, the poor and needy.
Our approach to being an ethical company started from the very first idea that Olly Margry had to start Himalayan Footsteps®. This travel company was created as a reply to poorly operated, overpriced, and overcrowded holidays in Nepal where the travel companies gave nothing or very little back to their destinations.
Himalayan Footsteps® is family-run, personalised, caring, respectful and honest tour operator where we want to see all our customers become part of a wonderful family of ethical travellers. We specialise in holidays to Asia and The Himalayas for the discerning traveller.
Why book with us?
- 94% in a recent survey would book again and recommend us
- Specialist in ethical luxury and adventure holidays in Asia and The Himalayas for the discerning traveller
- Peace of mind knowing that your money and holiday are fully protected
- Ethical aiming to improve the world
- Freedom to live a unique experience with personalised travel planning
- Representatives who work in the destinations we offer holidays for
- Outstanding value, the experiences we produce are a reasonable (not the cheapest) price.
- Speed and attention from a family-run company that also has family ties in Nepal
Our core values
- Keep promises
- Tell the truth
- Make restitution for harm done
- Respect the rights of others
- Responsibly steward natural resources
- Show concern for the poor, needy and disenfranchised
- Maintain healthy relationships
- Follow due process
- Extend hospitality