Himalayan Footsteps exist to create the routes to places brimming with unforgettable experiences and improve the world in the process. To take the seemingly gigantic task of long-haul travel and make it easy.
With an absolute commitment to providing brilliant memories, Himalayan Footsteps passionately specialise in one region of the world to develop our knowledge and relationships, to design personalised trips that deliver ethical luxury holidays and adventure travel to choice destinations.
Through dedication to helping the poor and conserving the environment for future generations to enjoy, Himalayan Footsteps improves the world whilst providing a valuable service.
- Established in 2007 – experienced, with reams of testimonials.
- Fully protected – members of TTA and sell ATOL protected flights.
- Specialist – passionate experts in one region, the Indian Subcontinent and neighbouring countries.
- Personalised – listening and incorporating the things customers want from their holiday.
- Time-savers – let us spend time arranging the hotels, flights, transfers, tours, and activities.
- In-country support – representatives in all destinations available 24 hours a day.
- Value for money – great relationships with suppliers to get best rates and best hotel rooms.
- No hidden extras – receive a clear day by day itinerary.
- Professionalism to impress
- Personable to build relationships
- Knowledgeable about products to be specialist
- Listen and communicate well to deliver things people need
- Excel through speed, accuracy and teamwork
- Thoughtful and caring of our vision, the poor we help, and our customer’s experiences
Along with our selection of hand-picked itineraries and destination tours, Himalayan Footsteps specialise in personalised travel planning for individuals, couples, families, small groups, Scout groups and schools.