Vision and purpose
Hello! Himalayan Footsteps® exist to take the seemingly Himalayan task of long-haul travel and make it easy so that we can provide more brilliant memories in Asia and the Himalayas.
Our approach to being an ethical company started from the very first idea that Olly Margry had to start Himalayan Footsteps®. This travel company was created as a reply to poorly operated, overpriced, and overcrowded holidays in Nepal where the travel companies gave nothing or very little back to their destinations. We aim to improve the world. We will practice good stewardship, act ethically and bring about transformation in our marketplace that honours communities, customers, suppliers, employees, competitors, the disenfranchised, the poor and needy.
Himalayan Footsteps® is family-run, personalised, caring, respectful and honest tour operator where we want to see all our customers become part of a wonderful family of ethical travellers. We specialise in holidays to Asia and The Himalayas for the discerning traveller.
- specialist in ethical luxury and adventure holidays in The Himalayas and Asia for the discerning traveller.
- the freedom to live a unique adventure with our personalised travel planning system.
- speed and attention from a family-run business that also has family ties in Nepal.
- ethical and improving the world one holiday at a time.
- peace of mind knowing that your money and holiday are fully protected.
- Keep promises
- Tell the truth
- Make restitution for harm done
- Respect the rights of others
- Responsibly steward natural resources
- Show concern for the poor, needy and disenfranchised
- Maintain healthy relationships
- Follow due process
- Extend hospitality