Himalayan Footsteps exist to take the seemingly Himalayan task of long-haul travel and make it easy so that we can design and deliver more ethical luxury holidays and adventure travels to choice destinations in the Himalayas and Asia.
We believe in our role in society and ability to improve the world via our responsibility to practice good stewardship, act ethically, and bring about a transformation in the marketplace that honours communities, customers, suppliers, employees, competitors, the disenfranchised, poor and the needy.
Ours is a family business that invites people to enjoy our hospitality and a family-like relationship that is personalised, caring, respectful and honest where we all become part of a wonderful family of ethical travellers. Our family philosophy also extends to our friends, partners and colleagues in our destinations, particularly Nepal where we work closely with Nepalese relatives.
Since 2007, we’ve been established as a specialist tour operator to the Himalayas, Everest, Nepal, India, Bhutan, Tibet, China, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Bangladesh. Our heart is in these countries, we work diligently for all good things there and are ready at all times to share them.
We are different because you get
- A specialist in ethical luxury and adventure holidays to the Himalayas and Asia for the distinguished traveller.
- To live a unique adventure with our personalised travel planning system.
- Speed and attention from a family business that also has family ties in Nepal.
- To be ethical and improve the world simply by going on holiday.
- Peace of mind knowing that your money and holiday have 100% financial protection.
- Keep promises
- Tell the truth
- Make restitution for harm done
- Respect the rights of others
- Responsibly steward natural resources
- Show concern for the poor, needy and disenfranchised
- Maintain healthy relationships
- Follow due process
- Extend hospitality